Re: [foxboro] FD30B problem

  • From: "Wilson, Brad" <brad.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 08:05:09 -0500

What I find useful is using a PAKIN to read the register. That way I can look
at the actual bitmap and see if the expected value is "hidden" in there, either
with swapped or reversed words or bits. I suspect that if you are seeing a 0
value, and the bitmap shows all FALSE's, and you know that there should be a
non-zero value, then the addressing is probably wrong.

Brad Wilson