Re: [foxboro] FCP's vs. ZCP selection on new projects

  • From: "Johnson, Alex P \(IPS\)" <alex.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 18:55:56 -0400

Re: I'm sure Foxboro must be working on correcting this glaring omission
concerning fieldbus switch health monitoring.  =

The switch is viewed as a cable from the CP's point of view. This is
identical to the situation with the CP60s.

Getting the diagnostic data from the switch to the CP is a bit
difficult.

Invensys Systems, Inc.
10900 Equity Drive
Houston, TX 77041