Re: [foxboro] FBM241 - input pulse rate

  • From: "Joseph M. Riccardi" <Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 08:53:45 -0400

I don't think the FBM241 was intended to be used as a "pulse rate"
converter.  Just curious why you are looking at it for this application?

Joseph M. Riccardi

386-441-0250 Office
386-451-7607 Cell

Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"To give real service you must add something that cannot be bought or
measured with money; and that is sincerity and integrity." - Donald A. Adams