Re: [foxboro] Exceed on Demand (EoD) set up

  • From: "Joseph M. Riccardi" <Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 17:31:34 -0500

Oops, just received full error message from the plant:

/usr/fox/wp/bin/blink_task: Cannot open display
            (errno = 4)
blink_task (pid = 6899) :  INIT_FAILED

Sorry but I am not at the plant today...

Joseph M. Riccardi, Inc.
DCS Services - Industrial Process Control

Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"To give real service you must add something that cannot be bought or
measured with money; and that is sincerity and integrity." - Donald A. Adams