Re: [foxboro] Exceed and Windows 7 64 bit

  • From: "Brazell, Troy L" <TLBrazell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 14:45:42 +0000

Neil,
Exceed V14 is what we are using for the Windows 7. If I can find them, I have
some notes that Invensys sent me on how to set this up.
Thanks
Troy

Troy Brazell
Sr. Process Control Analyst
ISA CCST
Corporate Automation/Chief Corporate Office
DCP Midstream
Office Phone   405.605.3877
Mobile Phone 405.301.2994