Re: [foxboro] Documents

  • From: "Lowell, Tim:" <tlowell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 08:05:19 -0700

I have a StarOffice 5.2 binary for Solaris 2.5.1 laying around on one of our
AW's.  Does anyone want me to post it on Cassandra?  It's about 100 MB.  You
also need the "Shared Library Patch for C++" for Solaris 2.5.1, which you
can get from Sun.  I've loaded StarOffice 5.2 here, and it seems to work
fine.

Tim Lowell
Control Systems Engineer
ConocoPhillips, Trainer Refinery