Re: [foxboro] Documents

  • From: "Dumitru, Alex" <adumitru@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:14:08 -0400

We had such a request from a power utility on the Canadian West Coast and we
have addressed it within our WISE product (Web Information System for
Executives and Engineers).
Basically the operators have a hot spot on the FoxView / DM graphic that
fires up a "captive" Netscape browser on the 51 series workstation and shows
the requested document.

Here is the PSS.

Regards,

Alex Dumitru, Eng.