Re: [foxboro] Can't figure out a way to justify it.

  • From: "Schouten, Frits JF" <Frits.Schouten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:32:43 +1300

About point 7.
Just about all process data that plant managers want reports from.
Hourly logs springs to mind. Maintenance reporting can follow from this.
Production data is another one.
OAJ, Historian, Control database, FoxCAE, etc.....

I've installed MySQL on a host(Blade) and just about everything is
managed from that.
I even go so far as the "text on", "meaning off" and "action to take
when pressed" of menu buttons on graphics. All stored in MySQL. Makes
life easy. 1 display design, 1 action program, 1001 available usages.
Paricularly handy with "menus" and "menus overlays"

Cheers,
Frits.

 =20