Re: [foxboro] Calc Block to reset ACCUM at given time

  • From: Brian Bates <batesb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 08:19:23 -0500

Dennis.

From FoxDoc B0193:
OSP or OSP sec or OSP Mxx
      OSP generates a non-retriggerable (triggering is disabled while
      output is true) one-shot pulse when the accumulator value makes a
      zero-to-one transition.

I have a similar CALC block for clearing ACCUM blocks, but instead of
having BI01 set to 1 in ICC, I tie BI01 to BO02 of the CALC clock, and set
BO02 true only at the appropriate time.
If it is not the desired time, I set BO02 false.  This makes a pulse at
BI01 (the length determined by the block PERIOD) so the accumulator has a
zero-to-one transition for the OSP operation to work with.

Then I "IN BI01 / OSP 5 / OUT BO01" as you do.

      -Brian.

                      "Dennis Stone"

                      <DStone@HUNTREFIN        To:
<foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      ING.com>                 cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [foxboro] Calc Block
to reset ACCUM at given time
                      foxboro-bounce@fr

                      eelists.org

                      01/08/2004 12:10

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      foxboro

Hi list,

Does anyone have a quick and dirty way to reset an ACCUM block at a =
given/changeable time?  I've been trying to use the following and it is =
hit and miss...not sure why?

RI01         CKCP05_STA:STATION.HOUR
RI02         CKCP05_STA:STATION.MINUTE
RI03         06          ;RESET HOUR