Re: [foxboro] Blue Screen NDIS.sys

  • From: "William C Ricker" <wcricker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 12:57:22 -0400

Update on these processors, anecdotal info, for what it's worth ...

We recently have had some problems with the T-3500 motherboard failures.
Of 3 brand new machines last month, one motherboard failed.

On the other side of the house folks dealing with "Brand Y" indicate that
they, too, are seeing above average motherboard failures on this same

True, failure in 'ndis.sys' sounds like network, but don't forget to look
at the motherboard.

When troubleshooting remember that in the MESH P92 the slot location and
Ethernet address is each MESH network card is critical to the system.  As
I understand it, if a card is replaced or moved, either an edit to the
registry of a reinstall of IA is required to make the system run.

William C Ricker