Re: [foxboro] Alarm Tracking software

  • From: "Bakke, Richard A" <rabakke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:45:59 -0700

Tom,
    I am not sure if there are other such products that fit your specs, but the
one I am using from Real Time Solutions, which I mentioned earlier, appears to
meet all your requirements, plus additional features.  It collects the alarm
messages online from the CP's (including the priority) and stores them via the
second ethernet on a Win2000 server in an SQL database.  This server is also a
Web server, and the data is sorted, filtered, etc., and viewed through an IE
browser HMI.

Rich

Rich Bakke
Longview Fibre Co.