Re: [foxboro] Aim* historian problems

  • From: Jason Wright <jpwright@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 14:54:09 -0700

If you don't care about the data, you should be able to do the following. I
included references to the documentation (page numbers are for AIM*version 3.1
doc, B0193YL-D)

1) Run histsave and save the configuration of the instance (section 2, pg 69-70)

2) Edit the file to remove points you don't need or want (all lines between the
creation of points).

3) Delete the instance of the historian (section 4, pg 115-6)

4) Run batchcfg to load in revised configuration (pg 71-72)

-jp