Re: [foxboro] AW: Increment Values

  • From: "Johnson, Alex (Foxboro)" <ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 01:45:07 -0500

Re: In our plant the operator select an C:B.P with $PICK1 an then he will
change the value. So it isn't possible to give the right range for each
Point.

The correction configuration approach is to configure the pick point with
the range.

So, instead of configuring C:B.P, you would configure C:B.P|R=<low>,<high>.

I will admit that this could be a lot of work if you have a lot of displays
to update. You could use d_edit (DM) or dedit (FV) to make the change more
quickly.

Other than this approach, I'm not aware of anything in FV/FD to do what you
want.

Invensys Process Systems
Invensys Systems, Inc.
10707 Haddington