Re: [foxboro] ASCII capture

  • From: "Balmer, Robert D." <rbalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 11:51:58 -0700

I have Visual Alert. Just went and tried it to see what would happen.  We
use the software to log our alarms. However it did store the print request
to the log file. You could save the  log to a floppy and open in WordPad and
delete the alarms to get the text.
Robert Balmer
Climax Molybdenum
Ft. Madison Iowa