From: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Kashif Ijaz
Sent: Sun 3/16/2008 4:07 AM
To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [foxboro] AIM*OPC SERVER Problem on AW70 (version 7.1)

Dear All,

We have AW70 connected to nodebus through NCNI/RCNI. The purpose of AW70 is
just as OPC server. On Nodebus there is AW51F on version 7.1.1 which is unix
based.

On OPC server we frequently have data problems and normally we have to stop the
OPC server from "services" and then start it. The data then starts coming.

Can anyone suggest what to look for in troubleshooting this.

AIM*AT OPC Server version is 3.2.0.15. We are using Windows XP service pack 1
as the operating system of AW70.

Regards,

Kashif Ijaz
INTECH Process Automation

* Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail and any associated files are intended solely for the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. Please do not copy it or use it for any
purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person. Further, this e-mail
and any associated files may be confidential and further may be legally
privileged. This email is from the Invensys Process Systems business unit of
Invensys plc which is a company registered in England and Wales with its
registered office at Portland House, Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5BF
(Registered number 166023).  For a list of European legal entities within the
Invensys Process Systems business group, please click here
http://www.invensys.com/legal/default.asp?top_nav_id=77&nav_id=80&prev_id=77.

If you have received this e-mail in error, you are on notice of its status.
Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from
your system. Thank you for your co-operation. You may contact our Helpdesk on
+44 (0)20 7821 3859 / 2105 or email inet.hqhelpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx This e-mail
and any attachments thereto may be subject to the terms of any agreements
between Invensys (and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates) and the recipient
(and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates).

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat