Re: [foxboro] ACK button inactive in CAD

  • From: Richard Peck <lovetomix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 13:27:44 +1000

Hi Tim,

Thank you for the very thourough response.

We do have the file (my poor choice of description).  All it contains is:

TYPE  Operator          -              B               Proc_Op_Env
TYPE  AuxillaryOper     QLRSM          O               Proc_Op_Env
TYPE  RemoteOperator    -              R               Proc_Op_Env
TYPE  Engineer          -              E               Proc_Eng_Env
TYPE  View_Only         -              V               -

AMTYPE  Operator          B               Proc_Op_Env
AMTYPE  AuxillaryOper     O               Proc_Op_Env
AMTYPE  RemoteOperator    R               Proc_Op_Env
AMTYPE  Engineer          E               Proc_Eng_Env
AMTYPE  View_Only         V               -

I will take care to better describe my comments!