Re: [foxboro] ACCUM blocks again

  • From: "Corey R Clingo" <clingoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:13:08 -0600

Yes, but:

1) I'd have to go back and add the extra ones.  I don't know how many we
have (50+ at least),  And after I did this, the reports would have to
combine the results, and then I'd have to build additional points to
combine the results on the workstation screens.

2) It just bothers me that the detail displays can show the ACCUM.OUT in
full precision, the Lotus add-in can do it, but I can't do it with omget.
I shouldn't _have_ to build extra points.

Corey

|         |           stan             |
|         |           <stanb@xxxxxxxx> |
|         |           foxboro-bounce@fr|
|         |           eelists.org      |
|         |           03/14/2003 09:29 |
|         |           foxboro          |

  |              To:  foxboro
                                                 |
  |              cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  Re: [foxboro] ACCUM blocks again

Just curious, couldn't you cascade 2 accumulators, and combine the results?