Re: [foxboro] AAtab file generator

  • From: "Joseph M. Riccardi" <Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 16:55:39 -0400

Dwayne,

I am in a similar situation so I would appreciate it if I could also get a
copy.  Sorry I did not get my name on the list earlier but I did not think
anything even existed.  I assume it will work on this old DM system that has
been mothballed.  Thanks...

Joseph M. Riccardi

386-441-0250 Office
386-451-7607 Cell

Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"To give real service you must add something that cannot be bought or
measured with money; and that is sincerity and integrity." - Donald A. Adams