Re: [foxboro] 8.5+ and view only access?

  • From: "Easley, Jack" <Jack.Easley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 13:58:41 -0600

I agree with Corey who sounds more knowledgeable in IT than I. Data diodes are
best if you aren't required to pass anything back to the MESH. Sometimes its
not us users who make the security decision as sometimes government agencies
are assuming that role for us.

Jack Easley
Sr. I&C Technician
Luminant Power, Martin Lake Plant