Re: [foxboro] 8.5 Domain Controller

  • From: "Easley, Jack" <Jack.Easley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 09:23:38 -0500

Can't blame Foxboro (or other DCS providers) for this entirely, as this ADS
Server thing is being driven by HomeLand Terrorists, I mean HomeLand Security
(NERC-FERC-JERK,etc). The requirement of individual logins by them really
complicates things. I think the newest Fox version (or maybe the next version)
may allow Fox password changing from the default also, another bigee with NERC,
etc, but I don't think this would require ADS Domain Services.

My reference to HomeLand Terrorists is just my personal opinion (not company
sponsored or advocated) and only refers to the fact they are costing American
business lots of money and reduced productivity. Sure hope they don't come get
me for this semi-slur, but I'm not too worried as I have contacts (on our side)
at Bagram prison where they will probably send me.

Jack Easley