Re: [foxboro] 2nd Ethernet problem

  • From: "Cyrus W. Taft" <cwtaft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "INTERNET:foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:27:13 -0400

I initially added the new router using the route command and thendeleted
the old router the same way.  I also changed the defaultrouter file in
/etc.  Is there something else that needs to be changed?  When I do a
netstat -r, I believe the routing table looks correct.

Message text written by INTERNET:foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>When you changed the default router , did you put that change in a start=

your own risks. Read
foxboro mailing list: