Re: [foxboro] 2006 User's Conference - Call for Papers

  • From: "Stapper, Hub" <hub.stapper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 07:56:34 -0400

Dear Terry,

We recently finished a project that did include the biggest eurotherm &
Wonderware combination ever installed. The system controlles brdges and
locks in Dutch canals over a distance of over 100 km, all from
optionally 4 different central locations. Interesting is that we
included the complete video and audio communication over Ethernet.=20

If there is interest, I could ask customer to give a presentation or I
could possibily do this myself

Hope to hear from you soon
Hub Stapper