Re: [foxboro] 100 Series FBM Reliability Data

  • From: "Cassie, Barry (Kinleith)" <Barry.Cassie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:01:31 +1300

Our plant has had 2 bad experiences with older fbms within the last
year, both from power outages - first was ups incident and the second
from an extended black-out due to lightning strike.
From these 2 power disruptions we sent back approx 30 fbm01/04s to
Foxboro for repair, nearly all rev OJ 1989/90 era.
I would like to see all the older fbms replaced asap.
This is a sure sign that some components are well past their use-by
date.

Barry