[foxboro] displays access

  • From: oswald gomez <oswaldgomez@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 14:23:04 +0100 (CET)

Hi list

I have two different environments in my DM running on a AP20 station.
I notice that the operators have access to the "select" window, which allows
then to make configuration actions.

Is there any way to stop them from accessing to that window while they're
working in their environment. We should be the only ones who have access to the
configuration displays of the system.

Thanks a lot