[foxboro] XP backups

  • From: "Brazell, Troy L Jr" <TLBrazell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Foxboro User Group Foxboro User Group" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:03:53 -0400

 =20

Gentlemen,

Does any have a procedure for using Ghost to backup the P91 and P92?

I would like to be able to on-line backups. I was able to successfully
use Ghost to backup the P92 using the DOS version of Ghost, but for some
reason when I tried it on the P91 it did not recognize the two
hard-drives.

If you have a written procedure or software recommendation, feel free to
contact me off list.

Thanks

Troy

=20