[foxboro] Standalone Simulator

We are in the process of trying to set up a in house simulator with a AW
(H91) and a FCP270.  I am trying to keep the cost down, so here is the
question: Can I utilize non-standard switches(non-managed) for my
network.  My AW does not have Fiber Nic Cards.  I was planning on
utilizing a fiber to copper switch.  Is this possible??

=20

Thanks=20

=20

Bill Tolrud
Senior Control Engineer
218.206.4281 cell
www.mavtechglobal.com <http://www.mavtechglobal.com/>=20

=20

=09
________________________________

This E-mail message and any attached files are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. This
communication may contain material protected by attorney-client, work
product, or other privileges. If you are not the intended recipient or
person responsible for delivering this confidential communication to the
intended recipient, you have received this communication in error, and
any review, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying, or other
distribution of this E-mail message and any attached files is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this confidential communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately by reply E-mail message and
permanently delete the original message.=20

=20