[foxboro] RE : Solaris: rexec on second-Ethernet

  • From: "Doucet, Terrence" <tdoucet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 09:29:07 -0400

The only one I see on the Solaris stations is in /usr/local

If you string through the file you see lots of references to The Foxboro Co.

Terry
________________________________

De: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx de la part de Johnson, Alex P (IPS)
Date: mer. 2007-08-01 08:41
À: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [foxboro] Solaris: rexec on second-Ethernet

Nope. It was written to use our COMEX and not IP and is therefore tied
to the I/A Series Nodebus. =

Invensys Systems, Inc.
10900 Equity Drive
Houston, TX 77041