[foxboro] Out of Office AutoReply: foxboro Digest V7 #334

  • From: "Hunt, Michael L" <michael.hunt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 02:31:20 -0400

I will be out of the office from Tuesday, August 7, to Thursday, August 9, for
training. I will be back on Friday, August 10. I will be checking email a
couple of times per day during breaks.
If there are issues that cannot wait, contact:

For all documentation issues see Lisa Keohane

For library issues see Brad Ross

For TSAA, Allen-Bradley drivers, and GE GSM, see Krishna Mendu

For all other driver issues, project, priorities, or scheduling see Loring
Chadwick.

Confidentiality Notice:
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachment(s) to
this message are intended for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) and may
contain confidential, privileged or proprietary information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, delete all copies of
this message and any attachment(s). Any other use of the E-Mail by you is
prohibited.