[foxboro] NEC MITSUBISHI Multisync LCD

  • From: Ajit.S.Kumar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:24:38 +0300

Hello All,
We would like to order  NEC  MultiSYNC LCD Monitors 20.1 Inch,Model
LCD2090UXi-BK (L) Rev2A with Protective screen +Touchscreen (Serial
Interface) for our Invensys FOXBORO I/A DCS . We have installed  BAY Mount
LCD in our Control Room WITH Mounting Kit was Supplied with the LCD,s,
However Invensys -Foxboro discontinued the Product as they started the USB
Interface for the Touchscreen.    Our Operation team is reluctant to move
towards non T/S.
Please note our Monitors + Touchscreen was done by Pixelink (Richardson
Electronics Inc) .
There are Two Model which we Ordered from Invensys-Foxboro...One with
Protective Shield w/o Touchscreen ,This is still being made available as
of now and the other With Touchscreen ( Obselete ).

Details of the Touchscreen is as below ,

Model : Multisync LCD 2090UXi-BK(L) Rev2A,20.1Inch  . Pixelink
Model#PC20022-3DG, Rev D,Sr#75133047YA & 6X118859YA ,Make -Richardson

Can I have a Vendor address where I can Order NEC  MultiSYNC LCD Monitors
20.1 Inch,Model LCD2090UXi-BK (L) Rev2A with Protective screen
+Touchscreen (Serial Interface). This we need only for a short duration Y
Note : We are using SUN 51B Boxes and Sun 51C Boxes (SPARC 5/20 Stations )
with I/A Version 6.5

Thanks and Regards
A. Kumar
Saudi Aramco Mobil Refinery Co.Dept Technical
P O Box 30078,Yanbu Saudi Arabia