[foxboro] Integrator issues

  • From: "Wiggins, Bryan" <Bryan.Wiggins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 14:30:34 -0600

We are trying to duplicate an integrator number. We are taking a wetted =
contact from the Jem 10 into a Cin going to a calca block. We are having =
timing issues with periods on the block.  How do we get a count without =
block period interference?  The present count is a 3 sec pulse and a =
waveform with a 6 second period.  We expect the waveform to change with =
load but we do not know what to expect.  (a shorter pulse width and the =
same period? Or a longer pulse width and longer waveform period at lower =
MW.)  Is there anyone out there presently doing what we want to do?