[foxboro] Iaconnect OPC-Server

  • From: "Sieling, Marcel" <Marcel.Sieling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 05:29:11 -0500

Hi list,

Patrick, thanks for the flowers.

You wrote about the IAConnect OPC server:
>It directly addresses the low-level Object Manager [,,,]

That's correct but it's important to understand it uses legal calls
and no "back doors" or undocumented stuff.

<advertising>
It's just an OPC Server based on I/A series OM calls with native
SSC support, independent of FoxAPI or AIMAPI installations and
runs on all Windows based IA machines (NT, XP or Server 2003,
latest OM quickfixes required). The IAConnect OPC server works
withy dynamic OM lists and handles them properly and efficiently
for write and read access to the IA series variables (connectable
or non connectable).
</advertising>

If anyone is interested I'd be glad to redirect your questions, requests
or issues to the appropriate person in our german organization.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Marcel Sieling
Senior Application Consultant

Invensys Systems GmbH
Emanuel-Leutze-Str. 11
D-40547 Düsseldorf

T:     +49 (0)211 5966 302
F:     +49 (0)163 99 5966 302
M:    +49 (0)163 5966 302
E:     marcel.sieling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ips.invensys.com

Geschäftsführer: Harald Konermann, Hartmut Wallraf - Amtsgericht Düsseldorf -
HRB 37252
Hauptsitz der Firma: Emanuel-Leutze-Str.11, 40547 Düsseldorf, Germany