[foxboro] FoxCAE installing new release of I/A

  • From: "Jim Mowrey" <jmowrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 11:31:29 -0500

This is the first time I've asked a question, but here goes.  I'm using
FoxCAE to develop projects for my employer.  Version is 5.0.  The installed
software on my PC includes all I/A releases through 6.4.  I'd like to add
6.5, 6.5.1, 7.0 and 7.1 to the FoxCAE product.  The help files tell me to
press the "Release" button, select "New Release" from the menu, and insert
the "I/A Resource Release" disk in the drive.  I've tried the 11001 and
10091 disks that came with 6.5.1, 7.0 and 7.1, all to no avail.  When I try
and select the A drive, it won't change the drive location to this drive and
allow me to update.

I know I've done this before (many years ago), and can't quite figure out
what I'm doing wrong.  Any help is appreciated.

Jim Mowrey