[foxboro] FOXDRAW HELP PLEASE....

Hi there,
I am new to Foxdraw and I have the below two requirement which I am unable
to execute/implement.
Need your help here.
1) I have created one indication object which has to change color on two
conditions ( i.e Global variable x=1 or y=1 ). I know I can create two
objects, overlap them and then give visibility. But what If I want to
achieve this in one object only.
2) I want to pass some text string from main screen to faceplate screen i.e
I have many similar objects in main screen.
When I click on any object, same faceplate would open. When I click on
first object, the faceplate heading text has to be a1, When i click on the
second object, the same faceplate would open with heading text as b1 and so
on. Is there anyway i can pass this string a1, b1 etc through some variable
and use this variable as animation in the faceplate.

Please help in the above two matter. Appreciate an early response on the
subject.

Regards,
- Rakesh