[foxboro] FOX/AIM api

Hi list,
I' ve installed AimAPI 5.3.0 on a AW running FoxAPI 4.2.5.
The problem i'm "fightin" with is related to aisstart process.
I can use /opt/aim/bin/apiadmin and connecting to the server till when the
aisstart script makes these three processes up:
/opt/fox/ais/bin/foxapi wrtimr
/opt/fox/ais/bin/foxapi wrproc
/opt/fox/ais/bin/foxapi om_poll

after these have started i receive back "cannot connect to the server" .
What i've to check in foxapi.cfg or aimapi.cfg?
TCP sockets are right different ( 45678 for AIM and 55555 for FoxAPI) in the
an_init.tcp files.
Thank you in advance for any ideas...

Paride Bertollini

Foxboro Invensys Systems Italia
Customer Service Dept.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

T. +39 0226297227

   <mailto:paride.bertollini@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
mailto:paride.bertollini@xxxxxxxxxxxx