[foxboro] Datalink to Excel

  • From: "Moss, Bruce B OGUS" <gbmoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 13:17:48 -0500

        Hi List,
        I have a few excel spreadsheets set up to look at live I/A data.
Currently I first open up the datalink  *.vew   file then the excel
spreadsheet. Is there a way to have datalink *.vew file automatically open
and run in the bacground whenever I open the excel spreadsheet? Thanks.

G. Bruce Moss

Shell Global Solutions (US) Inc.
Westhollow Technology Center, 3333 Highway 6 South, Houston, TX 77082-3101,
USA

Tel: +1 281-544 6212 Fax: 6780
Email: Bruce.Moss@xxxxxxxxx
Internet: http://www.shellglobalsolutions.com/