[foxboro] Call a script from MON Block?

  • From: Ken.E.Moore@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 08:50:33 -0400

Hi list,

Is it possible to call a script from a monitor block, or must I use an IND
I've tried the following, but it will not compile.

esd_act           : BI0001;

1   WHEN esd_act DO :AW0001 DMCMD:= "dmcmd run /usr/applic/esd_script";

I get an error because of the := after the DMCMD

Ken Moore
NSCC-Wdrf Plant