[foxboro] Calculations IND block

  • From: jdesaeve@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 10:55:45 +0200

Hi,

I am writing sequence logic in IND blocks and using lots of datapoints from
other stations.
Using " include files" rather than using direct links to datapoints in
other stations, it takes a lot of time before calucations are done.
All blocks  (for that specific project) have a period of 2 seconds but
calculations are not finished at all during that time period !
I would like to group all my blocks in one compound for that  project .
How to speed up the calculations ?

Regards,

Jef Desaever
Du Pont Protein Technologies