[foxboro] AW70 "virtual CP" alarming to AW51 historian

  • From: "Corey R Clingo" <clingoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 16:00:43 -0400

Hi list,
Has anyone had success getting alarms from the "virtual CP" in an AW70
w/control to get stored by an AW51 legacy historian on the same node?  I
am having difficulties getting this setup to work, even though I have my
AW51 historian as a destination in the blocks' alarm group (I am using
group 1).  I don't recall having to do anything else with "real" CPs,
which do get captured.  We are using the AW70 as an OPC integrator,
running I/A version 6.5.1 systemwide.

TIA,
Corey Clingo
BASF Corp.