[foxboro] AW51F failure

  • From: "BrianLong" <blong@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Foxboro" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 09:14:01 -0600

I've had an AW51F in service for approx 1 year, have had very good luck so
far.  It locked up while in operation though.  The box appears to be ok but
will not boot the hard drive, message says bad majic number, and does this
with a known good drive also.  The original drive in a new "F" box would not
boot.   I had a complete spare box ready and had to put it in.  Just
wondering if anyone has had this type of failure with these boxes and what
it could be?
Brian Long
Arkansas Kraft