[foxboro] AW: screens-images

  • From: "Sieling, Marcel" <msieling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 11:12:14 -0500

Hi,

        >Please let me informed how to copy image files from
        >Display Builder (AW51B), convert them (to .GIF, or .JPG) and
display them=20
        >on Microsoft tool (microsoft photo-editor for example)

On each sun machine there is a "snapshot" utility. It can take =
snapshots and
save it in TIF format to harddisk TIF format can then be read with all =
major
PC graphic tools.

An easier way is to use a PC with Exceed and a standard Windows =
snapshot
utility e.g. Hypersnap (http://www.hyperionics.com), which writes e.g. =
GIF
files with good lossless compression.