[foxboro] AW: format in Alarm Manager

  • From: "Sascha Wildner" <swildner@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:45:08 +0100

I don't know.

> Second question: it's not possible to acknowledge alarms within the Alarm
> Manager which come from SENDMSG instructions

You're right.  It's not possible.

I usually build BLNALM blocks and use their alarm texts as my messages.  To
make them visible in the AM, I pulse the individual IN_x parameters from
the sequence to produce an unacknowledged alarm which will disappear when

> Third question: how to disable the "Clear page " button in the Alarm
> manager ?

You do that in the DispAlarmCfg by protecting the button.  In your
environment scripts you have to do an "amcmd protect" to set the protection
class for the AM.