[foxboro] AW: format in Alarm Manager

I don't know.

> Second question: it's not possible to acknowledge alarms within the Alarm
> Manager which come from SENDMSG instructions

You're right.  It's not possible.

I usually build BLNALM blocks and use their alarm texts as my messages.  To
make them visible in the AM, I pulse the individual IN_x parameters from
the sequence to produce an unacknowledged alarm which will disappear when
acknowledged.

> Third question: how to disable the "Clear page " button in the Alarm
> manager ?

You do that in the DispAlarmCfg by protecting the button.  In your
environment scripts you have to do an "amcmd protect" to set the protection
class for the AM.

Regards,
Sascha