[folks] Re: upcoming events

I will not be able to make the Dew Drops.  Our Retirement Planning  Seminar
which I co-chair was cancelled with the last big snowstorm and is
rescheduled for Thursday, April 7.  Sorry!

In a message dated 4/4/2011 4:45:09 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello fabulous FOLKS,

Just checked on my list of  volunteers for this Thursday's event and for
the Book Festival events next  week. I'll list who I have signed up as a
reminder, but I'm also looking for  additional help if you can offer it. I'll
be
at all the events, but it is  helpful to have extra hands around to direct
people so I can focus on the  author/performer. Please let me know if you can
assist and for which event -  it would be great to have at least 3 people
for each event.

It might  be helpful if someone could pick up some bottled water in bulk
someplace, like  we did last year, so we have plenty on hand?

The Honey Dewdrops,  Thursday, April 7th, 6:30PM, Kimberly
Barbara Fleming, Marcia Trentlage,  Nancy Wood, and Kathy Hermes
Corinne will bring the  refreshments

Luis Alberto Urrea, Tuesday, April 12, 6:30PM,  Little Chute
Barbara Fleming, Nancy Wood (need one more person)
Would  someone be willing to bring refreshments for approximately 50
people?

Frank Anderson, Thursday, April 14, 7PM, Little  Chute
Mary Janssen (need two more people)
Mary will bring cookies (30-40  people)

Sara Rath, Saturday, April 16, 10AM, Little  Chute
Barbara Fleming, Kathy Hermes, Cathy Van Gompel
Would someone be willing to bring refreshments for approximately  30 people?

Sandra Kring, Saturday, April 16, 11:30AM, Little  Chute
Cathy Van Gompel (need two more people)
Would someone be willing to bring refreshments for approximately  30 people?

Lesley Kagen, Saturday, April 16, 2:00PM,  Kimberly
Marcia Trentlage (need two more people)
Would someone be willing to bring refreshments for approximately  50 people?

Nancy Carlson, Monday, April 18, 6:00PM,  Kimberly
Mary Janssen, Nancy Wood + youth services staff
Mary will bring  cookies (30 people)

I know you're all very busy people, so know that  your support is very much
appreciated! Anything you can help with would be  great, and I'll take care
of whatever remains. It's going to be a crazy but  AWESOME week! :-)

Thanks  much,
Beth
--

Beth Carpenter, Director

Kimberly-Little Chute Public Library

_http://www.kimlit.org/_ (http://www.kimlit.org/)

_mailto:bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

James J. Siebers Memorial Library (Kimberly)

515 W. Kimberly Avenue

Kimberly, WI 54136

920.788.7515 Phone

920.788.7516 FAX

Gerard H. Van Hoof Library (Little Chute)

625 Grand Avenue

Little Chute, WI 54140

920.788.7825 Phone

920.788.7827 FAX