[folks] Re: posters

  • From: MTrentlage@xxxxxxx
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 10:32:58 -0400 (EDT)

I will do mine on Wednesday morning.  I am heading for a Board of
Directors meeting in Wisconsin Dells in an hour.

In a message dated 9/24/2012 8:29:14 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello Fabulous FOLKS!

There are posters available for  distribution for the October 4th wolf
program. Copies are available at both  locations. Since the program is next
week, please try to pick up and post  soon! Sorry for the short deadline.

Thank you!
Beth

--

Beth Carpenter, Director

Kimberly-Little Chute Public Library

_http://www.kimlit.org/_ (http://www.kimlit.org/)

_mailto:bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

James J. Siebers Memorial Library (Kimberly)

515 W. Kimberly Avenue

Kimberly, WI 54136

920.788.7515 Phone

920.788.7516 FAX

Gerard H. Van Hoof Library (Little Chute)

625 Grand Avenue

Little Chute, WI 54140

920.788.7825 Phone

920.788.7827 FAX