[folks] Report from June 4th meeting

  • From: "Kate Manthey" <3mantheys@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 21:27:35 -0500

Attached are the minutes and treasurer's report from our June 4th meeting.
Please let me know if there are corrections or clarifications to be made to
the minutes. Also, if someone could clarify for me - we had some new members
join recently, and I'm wondering if they are already being added to the
membership list, or if they need to be added yet. We probably have a
procedure for this that I'm forgetting about:)

Have a great weekend, and we'll see you in about a month!

-kate