[folks] Re: FOLKS Fun - Meeting

  • From: Corinne Herro <cherro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 15:01:22 -0500

I just received a call from Carole VandenHeuvel and she is now unable to work on Friday, August 5th. She also suggested retirement and nursing homes for the books that don't sale. Corinne

On 7/6/2011 4:10 PM, Barbara Fleming wrote:
ugh_____bet a FOLKS meeting really would be more fun!!!!

    From: bfleming@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bfleming@xxxxxxxxxx>
    To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: [folks] FOLKS Fun - Meeting
    Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 18:47:02 -0500

    Hello FOLKS friends,
    Can't believe how time flies!!! Wow_ it is the middle of summer
    already!
    We have a meeting this Friday, 9:00am in Kimberly. The meeting
    will be dedicated to the Book Sale. Come to the meeting to share
    your ideas on how to make this a very successful sale. If you are
    not able to attend the meeting, _please_ let me know when you can
    work. If you don't contact me, I will be calling you, so save me a
    call and let me know when it would be the best time for you to
    work. I have copied my sign up sheet below so you have an idea of
    the time slots. If the time slot isnt just right for you, let me
    know. We can work with your schedule.
    Looking forward to seeing you on Friday and finding treasures at
    the Book Sale in August.

    Sign Up Kimberly Library Book Sale

    August 4 from 3pm to 8pm (set up from 8am to 3pm)
    August 5 from 9am to 6pm
    August 6 from 8am to 12pm

    Thursday, Aug 4    (Set-up times subject to chnge. We will be
    talking about this)

    8-12_____________________________Set-up

    _____________________________Set-up

    _____________________________Set-up