[folks] Re: FOLKS Fun - Meeting

  • From: MTrentlage@xxxxxxx
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 22:38:10 -0400 (EDT)

I will be there for a half an hour.  Hope that will help.

In a message dated 7/5/2011 6:47:09 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
bfleming@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello FOLKS friends,

Can't believe how time flies!!! Wow_ it is the middle  of summer already!

We have a meeting this Friday, 9:00am in Kimberly. The  meeting will be
dedicated to the Book Sale. Come to the meeting to share your  ideas on how to
make this a very successful sale. If you are not able to  attend the
meeting, please let me know when you can work. If you don't  contact me, I will
be
calling you, so save me a call and let me know when it  would be the best
time for you to work. I have copied my sign up sheet below  so you have an
idea of the time slots. If the time slot isnt just right for  you, let me know.
We can work with your schedule.

Looking forward to seeing you on Friday and finding  treasures at the Book
Sale in August.

Sign  Up Kimberly Library Book Sale
August 4 from 3pm to 8pm (set  up from 8am to 3pm)
August 5 from 9am to 6pm
August 6 from 8am to  12pm
Thursday, Aug 4    (Set-up times subject to change. We  will be talking
about this)
8-12   _____________________________   Set-up
_____________________________    Set-up
_____________________________    Set-up