[folks] Re: Book Sale

  • From: MTrentlage@xxxxxxx
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 21:36:05 -0400 (EDT)

I can not work Friday, August 5, 3-6 because the NFL has settled and  it
will now be Packer Partners night!  I'm going!  Help please?   I will work on
Thursday, August 4 from 3-8 because my wish granting appointment  I had with
a family has been changed.

In a message dated 8/1/2011 4:08:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
bfleming@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Here is a copy of the signup sheet for the BOOK SALE.  Thank you so much
for volunteering to help out. If by chance you  have extra time and can work
into your busy schedule one more shift, please  let Beth know.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Barbara