[fog] Re: [despammed] Re: Posts not going through

  • From: William Holmes <wholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 13:31:04 -0700

Hi night..

Hmmm.  I was on the site ok about an hour ago to check the archives of
the lists, just to make sure I didn't have a delivery problem at my
end.  The archives came up ok, but my posts from last night were not
there.

The post from -users has not come through either, but I think it's a
moderated list.

Later,
Bill