[fog] Re: [despammed] Re: 553 Bouncer

  • From: William Holmes <wholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:00:46 -0700

Hi Jim,

Yes, this is a bouncer on my misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here is the report:

None       0     8     Jun 11 - Jun 21      xxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx
           host guerrero.optimum.net[] said: 553

So none=no action taken, tho the default is unsub at 10 bounces, and
there are now 8 bounces.  I'm afraid that you are probably right, that
primax has blackholed freelists.

I did crosspost this to freelist-users, so maybe John will get back to
me as well.

BTW, do you have any lists here, or are you just checking out the

I'm adding some spammers to the banned list at my Reno group right now,
three or four new ones.  :(

Bill Holmes