[focusonrhabdo-fundraising] TJ Foundation

  • From: Alan Ehrlich <arehrlich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: focusonrhabdo-fundraising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 14:37:51 +0000 (UTC)

All,

I spoke with Dr. Tom Arcati and discussed the Friends of TJ Foundation.  I'll
be meeting with him in a few weeks.  He's very interested in our work and a
very big supporter of rhabdo research.  Friends of TJ has provided funding to
the laboratory at Cold Springs Harbor to do work on rhabdo.

I will let you know how the meeting goes.  This could be a great cooperative
venture for us.

...Alan

Alan R. Ehrlich, CLP
Chair, Focus on Rhabdo - a community-anchored advocacy group for
rhabdomyosarcoma (http://focusonrhabdo.org)
President, The Center for Listening Disorders Research - A NJ Non-Profit Corp
www.listeningdisorders.org
609-619-0039 or 818-554-6480
Past President, International Listening Association
Join the International Listening Association - www.listen.org
Member, New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators
We listen through ears tuned by a lifetime of experiences - our own.  Learn to
Listen, You'll be surprised at what you can learn..

Sent from my IQTELL Virtual Workspace